What to know before you register
- You are responsible for your registration, including all tuition and fee charges resulting from your registration, and for meeting the payment due dates as indicated in the Academic Calendar.
- You should register as soon as your registration window opens for the best selection of courses. Use the wait list, when offered, if the course you want is full. The College may consider additional sections depending upon interest.
- Read your Minneapolis College emails daily because important communications are sent to this email and may be time-sensitive.
- The College may drop you from courses due to non-payment of tuition. You are still responsible for dropping or withdrawing from any course that you do not intend to take or complete.
- Consult your advisor if you plan to withdraw from any class, to discuss any financial or academic impact that may occur.
- Minneapolis College reserves the right to drop you from courses for which you have not met the prerequisite requirements.
- You should not register for more than one section of a course. Students who register for multiple sections of the same course will have their duplicate enrollments cancelled without prior notification.
- Minneapolis College reserves the right to cancel courses for low enrollment.
- How to register for courses
- Add, drop, or withdraw from a course
- What to do if you are blocked from registering