Accessibility Resource Center (ARC)
- Connects students to appropriate resources.
- Coaches students on how to work through challenges.
- Builds advocacy skills.
- Encourages independence and growth.
- Ensures equitable access.
- Proctors all instructor arranged testing and testing accommodations.
Accessibility is for everyone, including students who:
- Experience stress and anxiety related to their academics.
- Struggle with attention or focus.
- Have mental health concerns that impact learning.
- Utilize assistive or adaptive technologies.
- Had an IEP or 504 plan in high school.
- Identify as a person with a disability.