Transfer to MCTC
Transfer credit evaluations are completed in the Registration and Records Office for all admitted students who have completed college coursework, and are seeking a degree at MCTC.
Enrollment Steps for Transfer Students
- Receive an email from MCTC Office of Admissions indicating that you have been accepted for admission to the College.
- Arrange to have all of your official transcripts sent to the Registration and Records Office for evaluation of transfer credits. Official transcripts are evaluated in the order they are received.
- Complete the Accuplacer test or receive an Accuplacer test exemption for all required placement tests.
- Sign up and attend a Transfer Student Registration Session. As a transfer student, you can also choose to fill out the Transfer Orientation Worksheet instead of attending the Transfer Student Registration Session.
- MnSCU transfer students only: You must notify our office once you have received your final grades for courses that were in progress at other MnSCU schools at the time you were admitted to MCTC.
Students who are not seeking a degree, diploma or certificate at MCTC may choose to enroll at as a visiting student. Visiting students should not submit an application for admission. How to enroll as a visiting student
Need help or have questions? Ask Us!