Interactive Degree Audit (DARS)
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) provides you information about course requirements needed to complete your degree or program of study at Minneapolis College.
Access Your DARS Audit
- Log in to eServices using your Minnesota State StarID and password
- Select Grades and Transcripts and then Interactive Degree Audit Report
You can use Minneapolis College’s computer labs, Library, Student Services Center, and Admissions and Advising Office to view and print your DARS Audit.
Understand Your DARS Audit
Your DARS audit displays:
- Courses and requirements you already completed at Minneapolis College
- Courses and requirements you still need to complete at Minneapolis College
- Course options to plan your registration
- Transfer coursework that has been evaluated and its application to the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)
The audit you view in eServices corresponds to your current major. If the program of study or catalog year listed at the top of your DARS is incorrect, you will need to submit a Change of Major form.
For questions about information in your DARS or fulfilling your program requirements, meet with your Academic Advisor. Bring your DARS audit to all academic advising sessions and attach a copy of your DARS audit to any Academic Petition you submit.