At our Open House you can learn more about Minneapolis Community and Technical College's program options, admission steps and much more.
The next Open House will be held April 7, 2020.
You can arrive anytime that's convenient for you during the event. However, breakout sessions will begin at a specific time and you should arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
- Admissions /Financial Aid Info Session
- Attend this session to learn about the steps for admission, types of programs offered, tuition costs, financial aid and scholarships and more!
- PSEO Info Session
- Still in high school but want to start on college courses? Attend our PSEO info session to find out how.
- Career Services Session
- UNDECIDED? Find a Pathway to Your Major/Career with this interactive session.
- Nursing Info session
- Learn about the application process and program requirements of the Nursing program.
- Sesión de Información
- Aprenda cóm solicitar la admission. También tendrá la oportunidad de habalr con estudeantes latinos sobre sus experencias en Minneapolis College.