Tax Filing Info for International Students

Who Needs to File a U.S. Tax Return?

If you were present in the U.S. with a F or J non-immigrant status (even 1 day), you are responsible for meeting regulations established by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

For more detailed information, please refer to Publication 519: U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens.