Send Your Transcript
Submit Official Transcripts to Minneapolis College
The Registration and Records Office is responsible for transfer credit evaluations. Request to have your previous college or university send us your official transcripts.
- By mail:
Minneapolis College Registration and Records
1501 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Electronic Official Transcripts:
Must be sent directly from the sending college to Minneapolis College at email@example.com
- Minnesota State eTranscripts:
If you have previously attended, or are a current student at a Minnesota State college or university (not including the University of Minnesota), your official Minnesota State transcript(s) may be electronically retrieved at no cost. If you have holds at a Minnesota State institution we may not be able to retrieve your electronic transcript.
Official transcripts are evaluated in the order received, and only after you have paid the application fee. Evaluations are major/program specific. This means that you will be given transfer credit for coursework that is applicable to your declared program of study.
- We encourage you to submit your official transcripts early.
- Minneapolis College only holds official transcripts for 90 days if an Minneapolis College application is not on file. If you apply after 90 days, you will need to resubmit an official transcript for evaluation.
- If you have had a name change since attending another college, you should contact Student Services to help us match the records with your previous name to your Minneapolis College record.
- College credits are evaluated based on your declared major/program in your student record. Please notify the Registration and Records Office if you have:
Need help or have questions? Ask Us!