Transfer to Minneapolis College
Transfer credit evaluations are completed in the Registration and Records Office for all admitted students who have completed college coursework, and are seeking a degree at Minneapolis College.
Enrollment Steps for Transfer Students
- Receive an email from Minneapolis College Office of Admissions indicating that you have been accepted for admission to the College.
- Arrange to have all of your official transcripts sent to the Registration and Records Office for evaluation of transfer credits. Official transcripts are evaluated in the order they are received.
- Complete the Accuplacer test or receive an Accuplacer test exemption for all required placement tests.
- We strongly recommend that you attend a Transfer Student Advising & Registration Session. At the Advising & Registration Session you will learn about your program, as well as register for your first semester of coursework. Sign up for an upcoming sessions.
- Minnesota State transfer students only: You must notify our office once you have received your final grades for courses that were in progress at other Minnesota State schools at the time you were admitted to Minneapolis College.
Students who are not seeking a degree, diploma or certificate at Minneapolis College may choose to enroll at as a visiting student.
Visiting students should not submit an application for admission. How to enroll as a visiting student
Need help or have questions? Ask Us!