Veterans Education Benefits
Veterans Education Benefits are defined on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
Current VA education funding for students includes:
- Chapter 30 – Active duty service person
- Chapter 31 – Vocational rehabilitation and employment
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 – Veteran’s dependent (spouse, surviving spouse, or child)
- Chapter 1606 – Active selective reservist or National Guards
- Chapter 1607 – REAP (Reserve Educational Assistance Program)
If you have questions about your VA education benefits, Renee Cannon is your campus Veterans School Certifying Official (SCO) and is located in Student Services, T.2200. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-659-6769.
For assistance with Veterans Education Benefits
For assistance with Veterans Education Benefits, a representative from the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Higher Education Veterans Programs is available to you in person or by phone. Contact Duane Bauer at 612-310-0492 for more information.