On a very limited basis, you may be allowed to register for a course after the deadline to add has passed.
What you need to know
- Late registration courses are not eligible for Federal Pell Grant funding
- Approval of late registration is at the discretion of the instructor during the late registration period
- Late registration forms are not accepted after the deadline. See the College Calendar for the last day to petition for late registration.
- You must meet all course prerequisites
- Tuition and fees are due upon registration. You will need to make payment arrangements within 1 business day of registration.