Unofficial Minneapolis College Transcripts
If you need an unofficial transcript from Minneapolis College or Minneapolis Community College (MCC), you can view and print your academic record using eServices:
- Log in to eServices using your StarID and password
- From the menu on the left, select Grades and Transcripts, then Academic Record
- Choose Sort by Chronological, then select Get academic record
- Your academic record, which is your unofficial transcript, will appear on the screen
- To print, select Text copy of this academic record. A new window will appear with your academic record for you to print.
What if I don’t know or don’t have a StarID?
Former Minneapolis College students will need to create a StarID to access unofficial transcripts. Create your StarID
Unofficial transcripts are not available online for archived records from Minneapolis Technical College (MTC), Minneapolis AVTI, Metropolitan State Junior College, and Metropolitan Community College (Minneapolis Community College prior to 1980). If you attended one of these institutions prior to 1996, please contact the Student Services Center online.