What is C3 Fellows?
The Central Corridor College Fellowship (C3F) connects students to healthcare and business employers along the Green Line, which runs through Minneapolis and St. Paul.
C3F assists students in gaining entry-level employment in their field of study while meeting the workforce needs of employers.
Benefits of Being a C3 Fellow:
- Assistance with resume-building, applying for jobs and interview preparation.
- Having a paid, part-time internship during the school year with the option of working full-time during the summer.
- No end date. You can stay on the job as long as you remain a student in good academic standing and the employer wants you to continue.
- Enrolled in a healthcare or finance program at Minneapolis College, Saint Paul College, Augsburg University, St. Catherine University or Metro State University
- Live in the city of Minneapolis, St. Paul or the metropolitan area
- In good academic standing
- Completion of employer documentation or testing required for employment
Apply today at c3fellows.org!
Please contact us for an appointment:
Clyde Brotherson | 612-200-5240
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
Technical Building Room T.5061
Office hours: Tuesday, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. | Wednesday 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.