Celebrate Second Annual Recovery Day, Thur., April 18, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Minneapolis College Collegiate Recovery Program Presents:
Agenda For Recovery Day
Thursday, April 18 | T.1400
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - NARCAN Training #1
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. - All Recovery Meeting (in H.2100)
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Speaking Engagements
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - LUNCH & Refreshments Served
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Recovery BINGO
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - NARCAN Training #2
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Movie
William C. Moyers will be speaking at 12:00 p.m.
Please join us for this special engagement.
William C. Moyers is the vice president of public affairs and community relations for the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, based in Minnesota.
NARCAN Training Sponsored By: Valhalla Place - Minneapolis