Boundless: Graphic and Web Portfolio Show, May 2-3
Come delight in the work of 47 web and graphic designers at the 2017 web and graphic design portfolio show!
The Boundless Design Show, at Minneapolis Community & Technical College (Minneapolis College) will take place on Tuesday, May 2, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. and Wednesday, May 3, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. in Whitney Hall, room L.3000. This event allows each guest the opportunity to view a wide variety of projects forged from creative passion - and many late nights - and meet the artists behind the work. The show also includes keynote speakers who will be providing insight going forward into the professional world, and a chance to interact with a student alumni panel.
Schedule of events
Tuesday, May 2
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Design portfolio show
- 1 p.m. - Alumni panel featuring:
- Laurel Johnson (Fjorge)
- Claire Campbell (Irish Titan)
- Aaron Hurst (freelance)
- Jerrald (Jay) Spencer (freelance)
- Damien Kirchoff (Snap Agency)
- Sierra Fig (freelance)
- 5 p.m. - Keynote speaker, Tim Brunelle of BBDO Minneapolis
- 5:30 p.m. - Opening reception
Wednesday, May 3
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. - Design portfolio show
- 5 p.m. - Keynote speaker, Michelle Schulp of Marktime Media
Location and parking
When arriving, please follow the signs at all main entrances of the T Building and/or Whitney Hall. There are also directional signs located at the parking entrances of every level of the ramp. There is free parking in the ramp after 4 p.m.
The event is free and open to the public!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.