Cedar Riverside Promise Scholarship
For the 2018-2019 academic school year, the Cedar Riverside Promise Scholarship is being offered by the Minneapolis Community and Technical College Foundation. New students are eligible to receive a scholarship to cover tuition, books and a Metro Transit bus pass, up to $500 per semester.
Scholarship Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on August 1, 2018
- Must meet the criteria to apply for federal financial aid (FAFSA). Apply at fafsa.ed.gov (FAFSA must be complete and on file with the Minneapolis College Financial Aid Office)
- Must meet all assessment and academic requirements of the program in which the student is enrolling
- Meet the family adjusted gross income cap of $65,000
- Minimum age requirement of 21 years old
- Must enroll full-time in 12 credits per semester
- Must not have been enrolled at Minneapolis College in the past 12-months
- Maintain a 2.5 grade point average to remain eligible
- Must be tracking to complete the academic program within three consecutive years
- Each applicant will submit a one-page, typed essay outlining his or her career/educational goals and how enrollment at Minneapolis College will advance those goals
Please contact Amy McCarthy for questions about this scholarship.