Practice & Prepare
Registered students may receive tutoring in the areas of Math, Writing and Reading by scheduling a tutoring appointment.
Prospective students not yet enrolled at Minneapolis College can receive tutoring assistance on a walk-in basis for writing, reading and math.
- Monday, January 14, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 15, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 17, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 18, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
» Tutoring Services are not available Monday, December 24 through Friday, January 4. «
Thoughtful exam preparation may generate placements that are more accurate.
The Official Web-Based Study App
The ACCUPLACER web-based study app features practice tests in each test subject. It is accessible from most devices with internet access, and will help you become familiar with the content and format of the ACCUPLACER test questions.
- “Learn as you go” tests provide you with explanation of the correct or incorrect responses.
- Sample tests are similar to the real thing, so you’ll know ahead of time what your experience will be like on test day.
- You can save your work at any time, and come back when it’s convenient for you.
- You can review your score history to see what you’re already doing well and what skills you should focus on improving.