College Placement Testing
The Accuplacer placement test is designed to evaluate your skills in reading, English composition and mathematics. They also qualify you for acceptance into Career and Technical Education programs (CTE).
The placement test is required for all degree seeking students to determine the appropriate course placement to promote student success in college. You may be eligible for an exemption.
The Testing Center is located in room T.2800
- The Accuplacer test is available once you have completed your application for admission
- A Photo Id - you cannot test without one
- Regular week day testing is on a walk-in basis
- All tests are un-timed
- Testing takes approximately 2 hours
- If you do not finish, you have two weeks to complete your tests
- No testing is available when classes are canceled or the college is closed
If you have questions regarding testing accommodation, please contact the Accessibility Resources Center before taking the assessment tests.
Practice and Be Prepared for the Classic ACCUPLACER®
- Calculators are not permitted
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center and must be supervised at all times while on campus
- Electronics must be turned off and stored in testing center lockers