Are You Ready to Register?
Minneapolis College is here to help you achieve your academic and professional goals.
After your placement testing, you are ready to register for courses!
For more information on which course to register for in your program, please visit the college catalog.
For instructions on how to register, please watch the video below.
Students that plan to register for the first time at Minneapolis College for Summer 2019 or Fall 2019 semesters who would like assistance with registering for courses from an academic advisor, can attend one of the following registration assistance sessions:
- Wednesday, May 29, 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., T.3700
- Thursday, May 30, 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., T.3700
- Thursday, June 6, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., T.3700
- Thursday, June 13, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., T.3700
- Wednesday, June 19, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., T.4150
- Thursday, June 27, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., T.3700
- Tuesday, July 9, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., T.3700
If you are unable to attend a registration help session but would still like assistance, please watch this video.