Yoga Teacher Training
As a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance, our program exceeds the national standards to provide you with the knowledge, skills and practical experience to be a qualified and competent yoga instructor. Our comprehensive curriculum, including mindfulness, meditation, human biology and hands-on experience, will cultivate a unique, well-rounded perspective and nurture your development as a compassionate yoga instructor.
- We are a registered school with the Yoga Alliance.
- Work study options are available within the department.
- Further teaching experience is available on campus upon graduation.
- You will learn and practice the yoga lifestyle.
- Develop the skills to develop and teach yoga classes that include asana, pranayama, meditation and chanting.
The occupational outlook for fitness worker jobs is expected to increase 30% through 2018, which is faster than the average for all occupations.
Potential Job Titles
- Yoga instructor
Where You Could Work
- Health clubs
- Fitness facilities
- Yoga studios
- Corporate wellness centers
- Community education
- Senior living facilities
- Clinics, hospitals or treatment centers