Forms and Documents
Employees can use a preferred name according to Minnesota State Board Policy 1B.1 and Board Procedure 1B.1.2. A preferred name will be used for email address, online directories, time-cards, etc. Just remember that your legal name is still required to be shown on business or legal documents such as the I-9 form, paychecks, tax forms, W4, etc.
Note: You are still able to receive your emails, however, If you wish to use a preferred name (where legally permissible) please fill out the Preferred Name Request form. This is an online PDF form that must be downloaded in order to complete and submit electronically.
- Employee Expense Report
- Request for Leave: Minnesota State Administrators
- Outside Employment Disclosure
- Vacation Donation Program form
- Employment Cycle (Staffing Request)
Training and Development
- MSCF Faculty Development Application
- Staff Professional Development
- Tuition Waiver and step-by-step directions
Annual Performance Review
- Performance Evaluation (you will be prompted to log into Minneapolis College Connect to view and download the fillable PDF)