Forms and Documents
Employees can use a preferred name according to Minnesota State Board Policy 1B.1 and Board Procedure 1B.1.2. A preferred name will be used for email address, online directories, time-cards, etc. Just remember that your legal name is still required to be shown on business or legal documents such as the I-9 form, paychecks, tax forms, W4, etc. Due to changes from the Minnesota State System Office, if you had an "informal" name, you may have noticed that your email address is now listed as LegalFirstName.LegalLastName@minneapolis.edu.
Note: You are still able to receive your emails, however, If you wish to use a preferred name (where legally permissible) please fill out the Preferred Name Request form. This is an online PDF form that must be downloaded in order to complete and submit electronically.
- Employee Expense Report
- Faculty Request for Leave or Alternate Assignment
- Request for Leave: Minnesota State Administrators
- Outside Employment Disclosure
- Vacation Donation Program form
Training and Development
Annual Performance Review
- Performance Evaluation (you will be prompted to log into Minneapolis College Connect to view and download the fillable PDF)