Facebook Pixel Code

Student Services

Financial Aid

EOC can help you apply for Financial Aid. For an appointment, contact EOC at (612) 659-6543.

To be eligible for financial aid you must…

  • Be U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
  • Be working toward a degree or certificate.
  • Show financial need (except for PLUS and Stafford unsubsidized loans).
  • Not owe a refund on Federal grant or be in default* on Federal educational loan.
  • All males (18-26) should be registered with the Selective Services or have a letter of approval from the selective services that would state that they don't need to register.

To fill out Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) you need:

  • Your Social Security number and driver's license or ID.
  • If you are not US citizen, you also need your Alien registration number.
  • Your (& your spouse's, if you are married) 1040 Tax form or other records of income for the previous year. (If you filed 1040 and can not find the copy, call 1-800-829-1040 to get the summary of 1040).
  • If you are dependent* you also need your parents' 1040 or other records of income.
  • Records of business, stock, bonds, & other investments (if any).

Tyler La Roue

Tyler La Roue

Following the tragic events that marked Sept. 11, 2001, it was an honor for Tyler La Roue to defend the United States through eight years of service in the Air Force. Now pursuing a college degree, he found the support he needed to succeed in his educational goals through the Veterans Upward Bound program at MCTC.

Read More

Tim Moore, Veteran and Scholar

Our Voices: Tim Moore, MCTC alum

Iraq War veteran Tim Moore found support, encouragement and understanding in MCTC's Veterans Upward Bound program.

Read More

Veterans Upward Bound

TRiO Veterans Upward Bound Video

Veterans Upward Bound has helped hundreds of veterans successfully complete college and build careers in their chosen fields.

Read More