Facebook Pixel Code

Student Services

Report Your Change of Address or Major

If your local address changes, or if you change your major area of study at MCTC, you need to let an international student advisor know right away. You can schedule an appointment with an International international student advisor by calling 612-659-6700.

The international student advisor will assist in updating your changes with the US Government in the SEVIS database, and provide you with the MCTC form(s) to update your information for the campus database.