Need Help Paying Tuition?
We can help!
- Triple your money! Save $1 and we will match it with $3 (up to $3,840)
- Take part in financial literacy courses, individualized career counseling and work experience
- Stay on track so you can graduate with minimal debt and be fully prepared to enter the workforce
- Currently enrolled at Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC)
- 18 years of age or older
- Minnesota Resident
- Must be a United States Citizen, an eligible non-citizen or a DACA student
- Must have at least 3 semesters left at MCTC
- Currently employed
- Current household income is less than 200% of federal poverty guidelines:
(Guidelines effective May 1, 2016)
|Number in household
*For households with more than 8 people, add $8,120 for each additional person.
Frequently asked questions
For more information contact
Project Coordinators of TuitionMatch–MN
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
Have a question?
Find answers to your questions and ask us!Ask a question