Summer Camps for Teens
MCTC Offers Week-long Summer Courses for Teens
Learn about MCTC's college programs and the careers they prepare you for in our hands-on camps for teens. Located on our beautiful campus in downtown Minneapolis, these College Exploration Camps are taught by MCTC faculty and students and feature the latest technology available in MCTC’s classrooms and labs. It’s an opportunity to get a taste of college life and a potential career, while learning new skills and having fun!
All week-long camps are $199 per session and meet from 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Lunch is included. On Friday afternoon, we’ll have a completion celebration where participants can show off the projects they worked on during the week, receive their certificate of completion, and learn how to continue their education and career pursuits. Friends and family are invited to join the celebration!
Summer camps include:
- Adventures in Architectural Design (July 22-26)
- Be Your Own Boss: Entrepreneurship Boot Camp (July 22-26)
- Cool Science = Hot Biotechnology (July 22-26)
- Cook Up a Culinary Career (July 22-26)
- Fashion Design Exploration (July 22-26)
- Building Systems Boot Camp: Construction Electricity and Solar Energy (July 29-Aug. 2)
- Building Systems Boot Camp: HVAC-R and Solar Energy (July 29-Aug. 2)
- Digital Filmmaking Boot Camp (July 29-Aug. 2)
- Digital Photography Sampler (July 29-Aug. 2)
- Graphic Design Bootcamp: Let's Rock! (July 29-Aug. 2)
- Web Design Boot Camp: I Can Has Interwebz?!? (Jul 29-Aug. 2)