PSEO Registration Session Sign-up
PSEO Registration Session attendance is required of all new PSEO students.
At your PSEO Registration Session you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the PSEO Coordinator
- Learn about guidelines and expectations of the PSEO program
- Navigate your online student account
- Register for your MCTC courses
- Please make sure you are aware of the credits you need in order to meet your high school graduation requirements; MCTC is not able to determine your high school degree requirements.
- For academic and financial reasons, you are not eligible to enroll in all MCTC courses (PDF).
Upcoming PSEO Registration Sessions
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the time listed to check-in. Bring a government-issued ID (required), and plan to be at your session for two to three hours.
Parking is available in the MCTC Parking Ramp on Hennepin Avenue for $5.