Spring Job Fair
Career Services Hosts Graduate Job Fair
Join MCTC’s Career Services April 5 from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. on the first floor of the Helland Center for the spring Job Fair! Held the same day as the Graduation Fair, the Job Fair will connect students to dozens of potential employers in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota.
Please note students must register for the job fair in order to attend. As part of the registration process, students will be asked to select a job fair preparation session. It is highly recommended that students attend this preparation session in order to be prepared to interact with employers and know what professional attire to wear and items to bring to the fair.
The job fair preparation session will help you:
- Prepare for the job fair
- Present yourself to employers
- Get the most out of the job fair experience
- Learn about the companies attending the job fair and what they're hiring for
- Win a professional portfolio for attending
Prep sessions are offered at the following times:
- Wednesday, March 27, 12:30–1:30 p.m. in T.1250
- Thursday, March 28, 12:30–1:30 p.m. in T.1250
- Thursday, April 4, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. in T.2100