Degree Audit Reporting System
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) provides you with current and accurate course and transfer information to help you plan your degree program. It also enables counselors and advisors to help with your degree plan.
How does it work?
Access to your Degree Audit Report provides you with the status of your academic program, transfer course acceptability, equivalency and applicability, enabling you to immediately see how your courses are fulfilling degree requirements at MCTC. (Students who began taking courses at MCTC prior to 1998 will not be able to access a web audit, however, a counselor or advisor can run a report for you.)
The DARS system helps MCTC counselors and advisors provide you with:
- "What If" scenarios for different majors at MCTC.
- Information you need to change your major or decide to pursue different or multiple programs at MCTC.
Note: Please call to schedule an advising appointment at 612-659-6700.
How do I start?
- Visit e-Services.
- Key in your ID and PIN in the designated fields, then click the "Login Now" button.
- On the menu on the left, go to "Grades and Transcripts" and then click on "Interactive Degree Audit Report"
- At the next screen, click on the "Degree Audit Report" link found in the menu on the left.
- The audit will be displayed. To print a copy, click "File" and then "Print" from your browser menu.
Who is it for?
DARS is for students, faculty, advisors and administrators.
How much does it cost?
How do you read your DARS report?
- Check each area for OK. If No, check "needs" line.
- One course may meet more than one goal; however, credits may only be counted once.
- Review your DARS report in conjunction with the corresponding catalog year.
- How to read your DARS report, a PDF tutorial.
Please keep the following key points in mind when using DARS:
- Your DARS report will reflect the catalog year you were admitted to MCTC. If you started before 1998, DARS will not have a report available online; however, a counselor or advisor can run a report for you if you began at MCTC prior to 1998.
- Transfer work from other institutions that was evaluated prior to Spring 2004 will not be reflected on the Degree Audit Report; however, you can request a paper copy of your transfer evaluation from the Student Services Center.
- We recommend that you meet with a counselor or advisor to review your academic plan several times to ensure that you are ready to graduate.
- If you plan to graduate from MCTC, you must submit the Intent to Graduate form to the Office of the Registrar by the established deadline for the term you want to be considered for graduation review. Check the printed class schedule and MCTC Academic Calendar for specific deadlines.
The MCTC Campus
MCTC is located in the heart of a vibrant city, in an area rich with creative energy and economic activity, corporate headquarters, community organizations, social resources, arts, shops and restaurants. View Image Gallery