Student Services

Addressing a Concern

Students should first make an appointment to discuss their concerns with their disability specialist. If students are unable to resolve their concerns with their specialist, they should then make an appointment with the Director of Disability Services. If the Director of Disability Services is not able to resolve concerns, students will be referred to the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.