On a very limited basis, you may be allowed to register for a course after the deadline to add has passed.
What you need to know
- Late registration courses are not eligible for Federal Pell Grant funding
- Approval of late registration is at the discretion of the instructor during the late registration period
- Late registration forms are not accepted after the deadline. See the College Calendar for the last day to petition for late registration.
- You must meet all course prerequisites
- Tuition and fees are due upon registration. You will need to make payment arrangements within 1 business day of registration.
Late registration steps
- Contact the instructor of the course (the instructor decides whether or not you will be allowed to register)
- Submit your completed form to the Student Services Center (T.2200) or download the Late Registration form and submit as a PDF attachment to Student Services online
- If your form has been signed by an instructor and submitted by the late registration deadline, you will be registered for the course, unless you have a registration hold or have not met course prerequisites
- You will receive notification of the outcome by email
- Pay tuition and fees
- Purchase your books
Have a question?
Find answers to your questions and ask us!Ask a question