Student Records and Transcripts
The Registration and Records Office provides student records, transcripts, and enrollment verification. Learn more records services by selecting a topic in the list below.
Student records prior to 1996
Minneapolis Community and Technical College was created in 1996 when Minneapolis Community College merged with Minneapolis Technical College. Students who attended prior to 1996 may have records from any of the following institutions:
Pre-merge names for Minneapolis Community College
- Minneapolis Community College, 1980-1996
- Metropolitan Community College, 1972-1980
- Metropolitan State Junior College, 1965-1972
Pre-merge names for Minneapolis Technical College
- Minneapolis Technical College, 1987-1996
- Minneapolis Technical Institute, 1980-1987
- Minneapolis Area Vocational Technical Institute, prior to 1980
All coursework from the pre-merge Minneapolis Technical College, Minneapolis Technical Institute, and Minneapolis Area Vocational Technical Institute is recorded on archived paper transcripts and/or microfilm.
Certain courses from Minneapolis Area Vocational and Technical Institute are recorded in clock hours. One semester credit is equal to 36 clock hours.
Have a question?
Find answers to your questions and ask us!Ask a question