- Login to eServices.
- Type your student ID and PIN numbers and then click on the "Login Now" button.
- Using the menu on the left click on the "Courses and Registration" link.
- Click on the link to "Quick Add (Register)" link.
- If the term displayed is not the term for which you wish to register, then use the drop down menu labeled "Semester" to select the desired term.
- Enter the six-digit course ID number in the boxes under Course ID (you may enter up to 8 courses at a time).
- Review the information; if your registration looks correct, then click on the Register button.
- On this Register screen, enter your password and click on Register to confirm the selection.
- If successful you will see a green check mark and the words Registration Successful. If your registration was not successful, you will see a red X and a short explanation.
Be sure to review and make any changes to your registration and print a copy before you exit. Check your registration before the start of the term for possible room, date or time changes.