Student Services

Replacing a Lost or Damaged Award

If you earned a degree, diploma or certificate from MCTC and you need a replacement, you will need to submit a Request for Replacement Award form electronically to to the Office of the Registrar. 

  • MCTC orders awards from an off-campus printing vendor twice a year, so it could take several months for you to receive your replacement award after the request form is submitted.
  • The name currently on your record will be used on the replacement award. To change the name on your student record, please contact the Office of the Registrar. You will need to show the required official documentation of your legal name change.
  • Your official transcript often is used to verify the credentials you have earned so an official transcript may also meet your needs and arrive more quickly.

MCTC can't duplicate certificates earned for Nursing Assistant or Trained Medical Assistant. If you need a replacement award for these programs you will need to contact the MN Department of Health.

Need help with the eForm?

If you have trouble with the electronic form we can help, or you can fill out and submit this PDF version of the form to the Office of the Registrar.