- T.3200 - Main Open Lab
- L.1300 - Whitney Hall Open Lab
You must abide by the computer lab rules (see below) and the Student Code of Conduct when using the computer labs.
The computer labs will be closed on any day in the academic calendar where classes are cancelled or the College is closed.
T.3200 Main Open Lab
Lab Hours for Spring Term (Jan. 13–May 15)
|Monday - Thursday
||7 a.m.–9:40 p.m.
|Friday - Saturday
||8 a.m.–3:40 p.m.
The open lab will be closed on:
- Federal holidays (holidays are listed on the Academic Calendar)
- Days when all MCTC classes are cancelled or the college is closed
Please check the academic calendar for listed holidays.
Please check the Library hours webpage for current dates and hours of operation.
Lab rules are in place to provide a study environment for all MCTC students.
- No eating, drinking or tobacco is allowed in the lab.
- Turn off or silence cell phones. If you need to make a call, please go to the hallway.
- Labs are for students only. Children and non-students are not allowed in the lab.
- No reserved computers. You may not lock the computer and leave the lab. Locked computers will be shut down and your work will be lost.
- Keep conversations and noise to a minimum. The lab is a study space.
By entering the lab, you agree to abide by these lab rules. Please accommodate any request made to you by our lab workers to follow these rules. As a last resort, we will ask you to leave in order to preserve the environment for others.
The MCTC Campus
MCTC is located in the heart of a vibrant city, in an area rich with creative energy and economic activity, corporate headquarters, community organizations, social resources, arts, shops and restaurants. View Image Gallery