Need Help Paying Tuition? We can help!
- Triple your money! Save $1 and we will match it with $3 (up to $3,840)
- Take part in financial literacy courses, individualized career counseling and work experience
- Stay on track so you can graduate with minimal debt and be fully prepared to enter the workforce
- Currently enrolled at Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC)
- 18 years of age or older
- Minnesota Resident
- Must be a United States Citizen, an eligible non-citizen or a DACA student
- Must have at least 3 semesters left at MCTC
- Currently employed
- Current household income is less than 200% of federal poverty guidelines:
|Number in household
|| $ 81,780
For households with more than 8 people, add $8,120 for each additional person.
Frequently asked questions
For more information contact
Project Coordinator of TuitionMatch–MN
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
Is College Worth the Cost?
An op-ed piece in the Star Tribune discusses a recent report from the Pew Research Center showing the earnings gap between those with and without a college education is widening.
"Among 25- to 32-year-olds, the average annual income of college grads working full time is $17,500 more than those whose formal education ended with high school, Pew reported. College grads also are more likely to be working and more satisfied in their jobs. Those disparities “have never been greater in the modern era,” the report said. Learn More
MCTC Honors Scholarship Recipients and Donors at Breakfast
The MCTC Foundation held its 11th annual Scholarship Breakfast for students who received Foundation scholarships in the last year and the donors who made those scholarships possible. More than 200 students applied for these scholarships, and this year the Foundation will grant more than $300,000 in scholarships.Read More