All Minneapolis Community and Technical College and Metropolitan State Minneapolis campus buildings will close on Wednesday, Dec. 24 at 4:30 p.m. and remain closed on Thursday, Dec. 25. The campus will be open to employees only on Friday, Dec. 26.

The campus will resume normal hours on Saturday, Dec. 27.

Paying for College

Work Study

MCTC has a great work study program to provide an opportunity to work on campus and learn valuable workplace skills while earning money to help with your educational expenses.

Most MCTC students qualify for the work study program and are encouraged to sign up with the MCTC Job Bank to apply. You can apply on your own, or work with Career Services to prepare a resume and cover letter that will help you stand out.

Current students 

Learn more about the work study process and Career Services on the intranet.