Cedar Riverside Promise Scholarship
The Cedar Riverside Promise Scholarship, a full-tuition scholarship available to Cedar Riverside residents, is offered by Minneapolis Community and Technical College.
- Be a Minneapolis Cedar Riverside resident
- Meet the criteria to apply for federal financial aid (FAFSA). FAFSA must be complete and on file (or in process) with the MCTC Financial Aid Office. Apply at fafsa.ed.gov
- Meet all assessment and academic requirements of the program in which the student is enrolled
- Meet the family adjusted gross income cap of $75,000
- Enroll full-time in 12 credits per semester in a Healthcare, HVAC, or Welding program
- May be any age, provided other eligibility requirements are met
- Not enrolled in any post-secondary institution in the previous 12 months
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average
- Complete the academic program within three years
Ask Us online
If scholarship funding is below the number of eligible applicant students, preference will be given to students with the greatest need and those with proof of progress toward graduation.
Have a question?
Find answers to your questions and ask us!Ask a question