Financial Aid Help Sessions
Do you need help paying for college?
Get help completing your financial aid applications and the FAFSA at MCTC! Visit the Student Services Center in T.2200 or the Education Opportunity Center in T.2700 for more details.
What to bring to the help session:
- Your and your parents’ Social Security Numbers (if applicable)
- Your (and your parents’ if applicable) W-2s and Federal Income Tax Return for 2015
- Your (and your parents’ if applicable) 2015 untaxed income records
- Your (and your parents’ if applicable) current business and investment information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records.
- Your FAFSA FSA ID (if available) with password and user name
- Driver's license (if you have one)
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Your (and your parents’ if applicable) Child Support Documents for 2015
Note: 2015 information is needed for the 2016-17 FAFSA (Fall Semester 2016, Spring Semester 2017, and Summer Term 2017)
File your FAFSA now
File your FAFSA now for Fall 2017Visit fafsa.gov