We offer a number of general education liberal arts, math, science, social science and career program classes to each year during summer session, along with several career and technical courses. Summer is an ideal time to take classes that fill up during the regular school year and class sizes are usually smaller.
Registration begins March 25 for visiting students
Students from all over the Twin Cities choose MCTC for summer classes––and for good reason:
- MCTC classes are affordable
- We offer high-quality courses that transfer easily to other colleges and universities
- Our courses are scheduled to offer the flexibility you need
- You can take accelerated courses in the summer to complete your degree more quickly
- Summer session allows you to get a jump start on your fall semester
- You can take fewer courses in the summer and focus in depth on your coursework
- Getting started is easy for new degree-seeking and visiting students
Liberal arts and science classes offered include:
- Race in America, Then and Now
Career and technical courses offered include:
- Business Management
- Computer Literacy
- Graphic Design
- Healthcare Core Curriculum
- Information Technology
- Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide
- Web Design
Through the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum, liberal arts and sciences courses are accepted for transfer by all four-year public colleges and universities in Minnesota. Check with your college or university about course transferability and visit transfer.org.
Current MCTC students
Contact your academic advisor
with questions or for more information about summer classes.