We offer a number of general education liberal arts, math, science, social science and career program classes to each year during summer session, along with several career and technical courses. Summer is an ideal time to take classes that fill up during the regular school year and class sizes are usually smaller.
Consider taking courses for summer session, they start in early June and run through July.
Students from all over the Twin Cities choose MCTC for summer classes––and for good reason:
- We warmly welcome summer students, connect with us at 612-659-6282 or see how to apply for your next steps.
- MCTC classes are affordable
- Our application and registration processes are easy
- MCTC summer session classes transfer to other colleges and universities
- Get a jump start on fall semester
- Earn credits to complete your degree more quickly
New and visiting students: Easily apply for admission and register for summer classes.
Current MCTC students: Contact your academic advisor with questions or for more information about summer classes.
Liberal arts and science classes offered include:
- Race in America, Then and Now
Career and technical courses offered include:
- Business Management
- Computer Literacy
- Graphic Design
- Healthcare Core Curriculum
- Information Technology
- Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide
- Web Design
Through the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum, liberal arts and sciences courses are accepted for transfer by all four-year public colleges and universities in Minnesota. For more information on credit transfer see Minnesota Transfer, Transferology, or contact the institution where you are planning to transfer credits.
Career Exploration Camps
Teens learn about exciting careers and educational pathways with the MCTC career exploration summer camps! View Image Gallery