What are Command Spanish® e-Training programs?
Command Spanish programs are web-based Spanish language training courses that you can take whenever and wherever you want, because they are asynchronous and non-instructor-led. These programs are designed to be efficient, effective and not teacher-bound. Moreover, you take the course at your convenience and pace, not ours.
The following Command Spanish® e-Training courses are available online NOW:
- Spanish for Financial Institutions
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Officers
- Spanish for Construction Supervisors
- Spanish for the Community
- Spanish for Pharmacy Personnel
- Spanish for the Workplace
- Spanish for Hospital Nurses*
- Spanish for Medical Office Nursing*
- Spanish for Emergency Medical Services
- Spanish for Dentists
- Spanish for Dental Hygienists
- Spanish for Physicians
- Spanish for Library Personnel
- Spanish for Real Estate Sales
- Spanish for School Teachers
- Spanish for Retail
*Command Spanish®, Inc. and ALLEGRA Learning Solutions are co-providing these online courses. ALLEGRA Learning Solutions is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nursing Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are acceptable for CE contact hours in all states.
Find out more information and register for any of the courses listed above!
With Command Spanish® e-Training Programs, you can:
- Promote better communication in the work environment
- Increase safety in the workplace
- Enhance workers’ job performance
- Decrease or remove communication barriers
- Receive cost-effective instruction without leaving your house
- Provide better service to persons in the Hispanic community.
All programs are based on our exclusive Language Power-Lock System™.
What is the Language Power-Lock System™?
The Language Power-Lock System™, created by Command Spanish®, Inc., revolutionizes language e-Training. Seven brain-compatible, interactive processes unite to provide contextualized, purposeful learning opportunities. The Language Power-Lock System™ employs an integrated “switchback method” to engage the learner through visual, auditory and psychomotor pathways. These interactive learning processes provide adult learners with an easy, user-friendly and effective system for the learning and long-term retention of practical Spanish language for the workplace.
Using the Language Power-Lock System™, e-Training programs employ a wide variety of drills, exercises and activities to ensure student mastery of the material. Importantly, each program includes a “record-back” option that allows the learner to compare the quality and accuracy of his or her Spanish with that of native Spanish speakers.
Command Spanish® e-Training programs are:
- Self-Paced (you decide at what pace you will take the course)
- Asynchronous (you can start the course on any day, at any hour)
- Non-Teacher-Led (you are not dependent on the availability of a teacher)
- Based on Adult Education Principles
- Economical (you save gas and time by not commuting to and from class)
® e-Training program includes important cross-cultural information and tips relevant to the specific occupation or profession that is being targeted. These cross-cultural capsules are designed to eliminate or reduce misunderstandings in the workplace.
All e-Training courses feature:
- Work-specific language
- Non-grammar based materials
- Phonetic encoding
- Generic Spanish
- One-way communication
- Diagnostic and screen questions
Upon completion of each course, the learner will have immediate access to and be able to print his or her own personalized Certificate of Completion.
Find out more information and register today!