Hiring managers indicate that certified professionals provide a higher level of service to their organizations.
We offer the following Microsoft Certifications: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE). See below for details.
See our course schedule for classes being offered in Information Technology. Receive our course catalog and get our email newsletter by signing up today. We will never sell or share your information with third parties and you can opt-out at any time.
Our courses can be tailored to your organization's needs and delivered at your site or ours. Contact us today to discuss customized training for your team.
For more information about courses or customized training contact us at 612-659-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demonstrate your specialized technical expertise with a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
credential. By earning this credential, you can prove your ability to successfully implement, build on, troubleshoot and debug a particular Microsoft technology, such as a Windows operating system, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Visual Studio.
To learn more about Microsoft certifications, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/mcts-certification.aspx
Demonstrate your range of expertise, real-world skills, and mastery of Microsoft technologies by earning a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
certification. The Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification helps validate that an individual has the comprehensive set of skills necessary to perform a particular job role, such as database administrator or enterprise messaging administrator. MCITP certifications build on the technical proficiency measured in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications. Therefore, you will earn one or more MCTS certifications on your way to earning an MCITP certification.
- Windows Server Administrator, exam 70-680 (not required but recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, exam 70-640
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, exam 70-642
- Windows Server 2008 Administrator, exam 70-646
- Windows 7 Install and Configuration, exam 70-680
To learn more about certification exams visit: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/mcitp-certification.aspx
The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
credential is the premier certification for professionals who analyze business requirements and design and implement infrastructure for business solutions based on the Microsoft Windows platform and Microsoft server software. A certified MCSE professional is qualified to plan, implement, maintain and support information systems in a wide range of computing environments.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MS Exams 410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS Exam 411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (MS Exams 412)
- After successfully completing steps 1-3, you'll earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification.
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (MS Exam 413)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (MS Exam 414)
To learn more about certification exams visit: