Discover 12 ways MCTC can work for you.
- Make more money when you earn a college degree, diploma or certificate
- Find jobs and network with employers who hire MCTC graduates
- Save thousands of dollars by getting a degree at MCTC or starting your degree here and transferring
- Transfer easily to Metropolitan State, the University of Minnesota or other colleges of your choice
- Choose from more than 120 career, technical or liberal arts programs to earn a college degree, diploma or certificate
- Connect with a diverse student body and take advantage of leadership opportunities on campus
- Learn from award-winning faculty
- Get involved and make a difference
- Stand out–seven MCTC students have been named to the Phi Theta Kappa All-USA Community College Academic Team
- Be successful–our alumni have made significant contributions throughout their careers and in their communities
- Give us a try–take a class as a visiting student and experience our small class sizes and high-quality courses
- Visit us on campus or in your community to learn how MCTC can work for you!
Learn about the next open house
Fill out this form to get on the mailing list and get an email about our next open house in the fall!
Apply to the college and get started today!
Join us for a regularly scheduled visit!