Instructor Arranged Exams
Instructor-arranged exams are arranged by your instructor with the Testing
Center. You need to speak with your instructor about whether or not instructor-arranged
testing is an option for you.
All instructor-arranged tests are given in the
instructor testing room, T.2820
testing room has a separate entrance from the Testing Center; it is located
next to the Marketing and Communications office (T.2900) and across from Stairwell E.
If your instructor has told you to take an instructor-arranged test, the exam will be waiting for you in
T.2820 filed under your instructor's name. Exams can be left on file for a maximum of two weeks. You will need to allow yourself enough time to complete the exam prior to closing.
Instructor-arranged testing resumes Tuesday, Jan. 21
|Monday and Tuesday
|11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. and 4:30–7:30 p.m.
|Wednesday and Thursday
|8:30–11 a.m. and 1–4 p.m.
Please Note: The Testing Center is closed Monday, Feb. 17, Thursday, Feb. 27 and March 10–14
Updated information available at 612-659-6262. There will be no instructor-arranged testing on any day on the academic calendar where classes are cancelled or the College is closed.
- You need to bring your photo ID, pencil or pen and calculator to testing (calculators on cell phones or computers are not permitted).
- Cell phones must be turned off and kept out of sight during testing. Testing will be stopped if seen or heard and a report will be filed with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilitles. Your instructor will also be notified of any infractions.
- No appointments are accepted. All testing is done first come, first served.
- Students are responsible for arriving in time to complete tests before the room closes.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center and must be supervised at all times.
- Restrooms are located outside of T.2820.
- Once you start testing breaks are not permitted.
- The testing center has 16 desks and 10 computer stations.
- Please call 612-659-6262 for the most current testing schedule.