High School Non-PSEO Program
High school students that are seeking summer session enrollment, are from out of state, or who do not meet PSEO application deadlines may still be eligible for admission into Minneapolis Community and Technical College through our High School Non-PSEO Program. Students admitted under this option are responsible for payment of all tuition, fees (including $20 application fee), books and supplies associated with their enrollment. With the exception of residency, all applicants must meet the PSEO Eligibility Requirements to be eligible to participate in this program. If you are interested in enrollment under this option, please contact the PSEO Coordinator at the contact information listed below.
High School Non-PSEO Program Application Procedures:
All candidates that have met the PSEO eligibility requirements and are eligible for admission consideration to the High School Non-PSEO Program are required to complete and submit the following documentation to the Student Service Center (T.2200) by the published application deadlines. Applications received after the application deadline will be considered for admission for the next available term following the deadline.
Prior to completing the following steps, contact the PSEO Coordinator to confirm eligibility.
- Apply for PSEO admission.
- Current high school transcript, transcript must show class rank or GPA.
- Complete and submit the PSEO Supplementary Form.
- Submit letter of recommendation from high school counselor.
- AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE ONLINE APPLICATION complete the Accuplacer placement test at our Testing Center (T.2800) and submit your scores to the Student Services Center (T.2200) before the published application deadlines. No appointment is necessary. A photo ID is required to complete the test. If you have tested previously at another site, you are responsible for having your scores sent directly to the PSEO Coordinator.
Applicants that would like to use the Accuplacer test scores taken at their high school are required to submit a copy of their Accuplacer Student Score Report or submit a signed Request for Transfer of College Readiness Scores form by the published deadline.
High School Non-PSEO Program Application Deadlines:
- Fall - August 1st
- Spring - December 15th
- Summer - May 1st
Any additional questions regarding eligibility requirements into the Undergraduate, Non-PSEO program may be answered by contacting the PSEO Coordinator, Becky Koltes via email or at 612-659-6772.