For application steps and instructions, select the type of applicant you are.
- I have never attended college and am seeking to complete a degree, diploma or certificate at MCTC.
- I am a U.S. citizen or immigrant.
- I have a high school diploma or GED (General Educational Development) or am a high school senior who will graduate before enrolling.
- I previously attended MCTC and am interested in coming back to college to complete my degree, diploma or certificate.
- I am a PSEO student interested in changing my status and enrolling as a college student after high school graduation.
- I have completed courses at another college or university and am seeking to complete a degree, diploma or certificate at MCTC.
- I am also a U.S. citizen or immigrant.
- I am interested in a class or classes, but not a degree, diploma or certificate from MCTC.
- I may be currently enrolled at another campus.
- I am not seeking financial aid from MCTC.
- I am a citizen of another country, whether I currently live in the U.S. or another country.
- I have an immigrant visa or will apply for a student visa.
- I am a Minnesota high school sophomore, junior or senior.
- I am interested in the Post-Secondary Enrollment Option program.
What if I do not have a High School Diploma or GED?
Please visit the following resources to find locations in the community offering free courses and preparation to help you complete an adult diploma or GED (General Educational Development) diploma. Many places also offer free courses in ESL––English as a Second Language, workforce development and more. Once you have completed your high school diploma or GED, you are eligible to apply for admission to MCTC.
In Minneapolis, services are available through Minneapolis Public Schools at Minneapolis Adult Education:
Te invitamos a conocer nuestras programas educativos (Univision).Mira el Video