Vision, Mission and Values
MCTC's vision is to be an institution that transforms the community by educating students who are globally aware, engaged citizens, skillful at their work and lifelong learners.
The college mission is to make individual dreams achievable by providing access to learning opportunities that prepare students to live and work in a democratic society within a global community. The college fulfills this mission through:
- General education
- Liberal education
- Technical education
- Baccalaureate transfer education
- Workforce development
- Developmental education
- English language learning
- Continuing education
- We respect and utilize the multiple perspectives of a diverse population.
- We maintain high expectations for student and organizational achievement.
- We continuously improve student learning, instructional programs and college services.
- We support institutional innovation and responsible risk-taking.
- We cultivate partnerships that leverage resources and energy to improve the community.
- We expect ethical and professional conduct.